GMAT is a four-hour long computer adaptive test offered by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) at approved testing centers around the world.
Here is how the GMAT Test is structured:
- An Analytical Writing Assessment Section comprising one 30-minute analysis of an argument task.
- A 30–minute Integrated Reasoning Section (followed by an optional eight-minute break)
- A 62–minute, 31–question multiple–choice Quantitative (Math) section (followed by an optional eight-minute break).
- A 65–minute, 36–question multiple–choice Verbal section.
- Known for providing quality test preparation programs for some of the most common standardized tests globally. Assisted several hundred students every year to successfully achieve their desired test scores.
- Trained, qualified and professional faculty with more than 12 years of experience, from some of the most elite organizations and who are subject to a regular and thorough evaluation process to guarantee that their subject expertise and teaching practices continue to be among the best in the industry.
- Extensive knowledge of university entry requirements and admission processes worldwide with a vast network of partner institutions across the globe where hundreds of students have been placed annually.
- An adjustable and suitable schedule that suit students' requirements with small batch sizes that allows personalized attention to assure that every individual establishes realistic goals for score improvement, understand the key test concepts and is given comprehensive guidance on effective test-taking strategies.
Students registering for GMAT practice test preparation with SFS will benefit from the ability to:
- Monitor progress through personalized evaluation sessions after class hours
- Improve test scores through extra tutoring and result orientated strategies
- Enhance aptitude levels through customized question pools and imperative quiz tools
- Revise from question banks that mirror the test exam
Our Coaching methods:
Two highly powerful preparation methods that SFS GMAT coaching centers adopt are:
Evaluative Thinking Strategies:
Comprehending that standardized tests rely on more than just the content, SFS invariably updates and customizes its study and reference material, along with practice test papers, to guarantee that it is addressing students' distinct areas of concern. In addition, the faculty regularly arranges additional workshops or extra-help sessions on particular topics in which the student has underperformed during the mock test.
SFS’s compilation of practice tests, other than essential content and timed drills, simulate the actual GMAT. The pragmatic practice and comprehensive training, as well as test day tips and exam strategies administered by expert instructors, enhance students' confidence in preparation for the actual test.